Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New...




Sign ::  We have been in our new facility since July, but we just got our new sign up out front.  Looks good right! (Thanks Daniel!)



An Open House :: Last Sunday, we had an Open House to invite our friends and neighbors to come and check out our new facility.  Unfortunately, I didn't get one photo from the evening, but there were so many people there to support us, that I wouldn't of had time to snap any shots anyway!  We were so encouraged by the turnout and thankful for everyone's willingness to serve and bring food.


Haircut ::  I am not good about keeping up with my hair.  My last haircut before today was in May, when I was back in the States to check in on my mom.  I needed to find a good stylist and I think I finally found someone!   She is a young woman who grew up in Vienna, but she is of Scottish/Persian descent.  Her English had the coolest accent, and it really was fun hearing parts of her story as a third culture kid.  And the best thing is, she gave me a great haircut and color!  Hooray for the little things :)

Pumpkin recipe ::  This recipe for Pumpkin Crumb Cake I found on Pinterest, after my friend Melissa pinned it.  It is a new favorite for sure!

Books ::  I just received some new books that I can't wait to start reading over our Fall Break!
 Interrupted, by Jen Hatmaker
Perfectly Unique, by Annie F. Downs
Graceful, by Emily P. Freeman
                                                                   

1 comment:

melissa said...

I'm glad to hear that the Pumpkin Crumb Cake is good - I'm making it in the morning for a gathering! :)