Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Favorites...brought back to life

So while we were on vacation, our old pastor and friend sent us this

We were encouraged and decided to revive Friday Favorites.

On Fridays, we have decided to write about a few of the things that we love about living in the city of Vienna. This is not only to help you see the great things about Vienna, but it will also be a sweet reminder to us of all the great things at our disposal. So here goes...

The public transportation is awesome...



This city loves our Milka pooch, and all dogs really...



How many of you have ice cream scooped from a man who wears a hat like this...



Riesenschnecke...



How can one not have fun on a slide this big...


Happy Friday from Vienna!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing with us all of the little things about Vienna. I think I would get very fat if I lived there with all that yummy food.
Glad you all had a wonderful time with your family.
Hugs and Prayers
Rachel

leslie.kidd said...

Love this! Can't wait to see you guys!

bethany said...

Hey guys! I'm glad the travel back went well. I'm praying for you as you transition back to the city. I like the post and pics. I would name it "Things I miss about Vienna," since I do. Well, except for the Riesenschnecke, seeing how I've never had it and all...

Melissa said...

I missed your great pictures and blogs. Glad you're back.