Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friday Favorites-Judo and Gymnastics

We are feeling like we are back in the groove with school and we were ready to take on some extra-curricular activities.  Luke takes guitar lessons and Abby piano, but we told them they each could do one sport of their choice... Luke chose Judo and Abby chose Turnen, or gymnastics.  Last night was the first class for both of them.  Thankfully they both loved their classes!  We don't have any photos of Luke yet, but here is Abby having a blast on the rings!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hello friends! I haven't commented in a while but have been following your posts. How cool to be joining extra curricular stuff! Luke and JUDO! Of course living in Japan - I watched a lot of Judo on TV with the Olympics. I'm curious to know if you do the bowing rituals during the practice in Austria? - Lori (from MTI)

Shannon said...

I just found the gorgeous sunflower card you gave me for my birthday - that I somehow filed in with all of my blank cards - and the picture of Abby from ballet fell out... it's on my fridge now, and this one would look really good next to it!!!